Aaron Leonard https://risingthumb.xyz
- HEADLINES: Company Agrees to stay in the Midlands
- EDITORIAL The Increasingly Complex Machine
- TRADE CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites US MineZ Trade Run
- TRADE CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites US MineZ Trade
- PvP Drill CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites 46th Mass PvP Event - Romero sucks
- DOMESTIC Company Practices for June Reforms Celebration
- DOMESTIC 93rd Does Shrine of the Dusk
- DOMESTIC Dawn Brigade Refuses Treaty of Alliance
- DOMESTIC JUNE REFORMS PREPARATION
- DOMESTIC Two New Recruits
- ORDERS: *
FROSTBAIN, M.L.- Company generally agrees that we should maintain a permanent presence in the COLONIES to assert our ownership in the region but has raised some concerns that staying too long in a place without any further objectives may slowly bleed or drain us. The Company has no set system in place but may discuss terms of service in the border provinces for regiments, groups, individuals, etc.
The 111th Regiment of Frostbain with logistical and administrative support from the 222nd has been proposed to stay in the Midlands permanently.
Irishkaiser - This clan, in spite of the recent crisis of new members, especially pertaining to their quality and the acquisition thereof and the ending of another Golden Age has in fact become increasingly expansive and more complex. It has become the only clan that has the machinations of a nation-state in the game. Who can name a clan that has definite territory, a proud history, unique culture and a systematic form of government and economy? The Lonely Empire of MineZ stands alone as the only thing static in this constant ever-shifting struggle in the game, a relic and fortress of the old world.
I must warn however that being increasingly complex comes with it many challenges as the basis for our policies and designs. We have always counseled to streamline and simplify everything: no frills, no useless bureaucracies, no unnecessary clog in the chain of command. The amount of members we have stagnated and we’re doing the exact opposite of the natural thing to do for groups when faced with stagnation and expand towards territory we previously had no interest in holding. Heck, Rainytown(Paluster) was quickly let go soon as we had no more manpower to spare in 2013. I still remember how it was even a non-issue back then and most of the Directory leaders barely even noticed we let Paluster go as Company territory.
I guess the Lion is just defiant against the odds and when faced with insult or a slap to our face, we become stronger than ever. The option to retreat however, must always remain open, for though our honour is important(as the occupation of the Midlands started out as a matter of honour), there is no shame in accepting defeat after you have tried. There’s a difference between accepting defeat before and then at the point of a sword. At least after you’ve fought, you’ve rightfully contested instead of running away for the hills without seeing if maybe you could have beaten the guy.
The Directory announces there has been no trade run due to concentrating on the Gunpowder gathering.
The Directory proudly announces that it has delivered
10 Infinity Bows
In exchange for
Unspecified Amount of Gunpowder
bajunga not happy we still have not sent the other 10.
Fuck Romero. We’re never playing on Romero ever again. Seriously fuck that place.
Did some military exercises and fucking put an elephant in Premiumtown down South.
Fucked over by coincidental Shotbow reboots. GunOverdose and company swears eternal vengeance.
Refuses our schools, cannon, railroads and Western clothing in exchange for their green virgin Irish soil. Contemplating the use of Gunboats.
COMPANY HOLIDAY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck U New Guys U Suck.
1) Trade Run completed. SOP
2) No Trade Run next week.
3) EVERYONE, REPORT TO IRISHKAISER ASAP FOR YOUR ROLE IN THE JUNE REFORMS CELEBRATION.
^THE ^[?] ^EMPIRE, ^THE ^COMPANY’S ^OFFICIAL ^NEWS ^SOURCE ^AND ^PROPAGANDA ^TOOL. ^AW ^YEAH