Aaron Leonard https://risingthumb.xyz
- HEADLINES: Multiple Bans of New Members
- EDITORIAL The Problems Solved and the Problems Generated of the New Members
- TRADE CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites US MineZ Trade Run
- PvP Drill CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites 49th Mass PvP Event - Using Shotbow to Train the New Guys
- DOMESTIC Lieutenant_Joe’s Company Membership revoked
- DOMESTIC DISASTROUS FIELD TRIP DEFEAT NEAR AL HASA
- DOMESTIC Avver release preview of the new map
- DOMESTIC Lt. Joe and GunOverdose went on a recon mission
- ORDERS: *
PALUSTER, M.L.- New Company Members, specifically the 93rd Regiment were banned multiple times the past week for “playing with a hacker”. The accusation being that the said hacker was “flying on the ice”. The accused, Benchmark, maintains he does not own any illegal clients or modifications and that he’s simply using tactics of sugar and self-inflicted bow shots to propel himself on the ice.
Benchmark takes forever to compress and upload a video as Irishkaiser wants to make boogaert pay for a new alt.
Irishkaiser - An incredible amount of new members have flooded the Company’s ranks since the last month and though solving the manpower issue of the UTC, has introduced on it another problem - their quality. Many of the new Company Members aren’t being looked after properly and many of them fail to follow proper procedure, many also opt for useless formalities like jamwizard2 and his annoying “sirs” every now and then.
Some of them were delusional about the premiums, calling them “filthy preems” like a cartoon character without having any true respect for their proficiency in combat. We are misjudging the capabilities of our new members who are dumbasses.
The surprising defeat at Al Hasa has shown that we’ve grown too proud and in the belief that even our new recruits are up to standards have been a gross overestimation of our abilities. The Directory shall do its best to remedy the current deteriorated situation and enforce certain rules and regulations, especially for the new guys and especially on Company missions.
The Directory proudly announces that it has delivered
2 Chain Sets
1 Iron Sword
2 Power Bows
1 Infinity Bow
in value exchange for
13 Health Potions
A quick trade run whose original plan was to go all the way to Anvalia. Sold out at freaking Portsmouth. Who knew.
Paluster, Stonehenge, etc. Irishkaiser’s team won the first 2 of the 3 rounds and Boonut’s team won the last one. The main problems were shown when boonut was too focused on focusing and failed to lead his teammates properly. Once boonut started properly leading, he won the last round. Irishkaiser’s team main problem in the end was that it grew too overconfident and was inflexible when boonut adapted.
Lieutenant_Joe’s Company Membership revoked and he was relegated to simple 93rd role.
A 7v3 ended in complete defeat near Al Hasa for the Company today. An investigation as to why all seven died without inflicting a single casualty was launched and discovered that
1) Half the people were new members.
2) Only one(me) had a proper inventory to fight
This is in sharp contrast to Knoxmoor 2016 two weeks ago where the roles were reversed. The Company’s original goal of teaching the new members how dangerous premiums are was achieved as the new members immediately realized how fucking dangerous they were. The Company shakes its head in abject frustration as they will re-organize their battle equipment when facing the premiums in their own territory as we have a specialized inventory for fighting in the South.
While the evidence is still being analyzed, could be something important to do with the new update apparently coming this month to MineZ"
1) Trade Run completed. SOP
2) US Trade Run Next Week.
^THE ^[?] ^EMPIRE, ^THE ^COMPANY’S ^OFFICIAL ^NEWS ^SOURCE ^AND ^PROPAGANDA ^TOOL. ^AW ^YEAH