- HEADLINES: COMPANY ALTERNATES US-EU TRADE RUNS
- EDITORIAL “Support the Empire, Save Tamriel”
- TRADE RUNS EU Trade Run
- DOMESTIC: The Return of Da White Race
- COMMUNITY: I should just drop this
CONTENTS : CTRL+F and type in the following if you just want to read a small part of the news.
ASPERMONT, W.L. - The Company now alternates between regions of EU-5 and US10 for trade runs - giving it firm grasp on its European expedition and being run by alternate members. The combined Asiatic and American officers displace current European officer due to the sole fact that they are incapable of leading as of the moment.
Because of stupid ass lazy excuses like “I faint from the heat.” Seriously, what kind of human being are you? Sure, it’s summer bro, but I doubt it’s that hot enough for you to faint… But tell me what you’re wearing… >->
Irishkaiser - Hey there, Citizen. You wanna know what’s detrimental to the survival and benefit of the balance of Tamriel? SUPPORTING THE STORMCLOAKS :V That’s right. The Stormcloaks are just a bunch of Stormfront Neo-Nazi faggots whose rebellions make it so that the whole of Tamriel is in peril to Aldermi hegemony.
Now, I won’t bring up the Empire’s moral highground of equity for its citizens. There are plenty of other reasons why the Empire should be supported.
1) Military and Logistics technology and capability is one thing the Stormcloaks lack in. The Imperial Legion and the Imperial Navy specifically have everything they need to bring the fight to the Aldmeri Dominion if need be, the Stormcloaks on the other hand still have to build that up, especially their non-existent navy which they need to invade an ISLAND. I don’t know what happened to the Imperial Navy in the Great War, but nothing so disastrous and or noteworthy to say they’ve been setback, though nothing that gives them glory
Rather, it’s safe to assume that since most of the fighting was on land, the majority of the Imperial Navy was probably kept in their ports for safety, to avoid the needless destruction to be caused by Aldmeri naval dominance because of their surprise attack.
Maybe the Imperial Navy in the Imperial City was destroyed or it escaped, who knows? The idea remains the Empire must maintain a large enough navy to defend its exposed coasts, the territory completely surrounded by sea so rebuilding any losses wouldn’t take much.
2) The Empire is now prepared to counter-attack or even pre-emptively attack the Dominion after their experiences in the Great War. If it truly is modeled after Rome’s Legions, then surely we must remember the Second Punic War where even though taking heavy losses, Rome absorbed them willingly and replaced them to mount a counter-attack and defeated Carthage even though she was winning for most of the war. A purely Elven-dominant army with Khajiit support, replacing their losses would be very VERY difficult unlike the Empire’s multicultural population with races that could reproduce at faster rates. One defeat for the Empire which they could replace would be a total collapse of the war effort on the Dominion’s side if they were to take the same losses.
3) An Imperial victory would restore order and peace to Tamriel. For the sake of argument let’s say the Stormcloaks do win and they do take their Nord army to Summerset Isle and they do crush the Dominion. Now, what would happen to the whole of the continent then? Plunged into chaos where rampaging xenophobic Nords would continue to prolong the Man-Mer Conflict.
While a victory for the Empire would restore the rule of law and quite possibly be the mark of an end for the Man-Mer Conflict since the Empire tries by individual and not by race - the Empire does not care if you call a god by a different name or believe in a different pantheon all together, it only exists to preserve the peace of Tamriel. Once war is declared anyway, the Empire is free to return the worship of Talos Stormcrown and may use it as a morale booster and to convince the Nords of the rightness of their cause.
I’m not saying which side in the story would win, all I’m saying is Ulfric is Hitler.
The directory reports that it delivered about:
3 Chain Sets
3 Infinity Bows
In exchange for
20 health potions
A regular trade run with a combined Euro-Asian-North American squad that brought in a healthy profit. The group shortly used the profits to go on an expedition in a dungeon later and have acquired artifacts(that I’ve forgotten what they were)
It makes me glad that we only have 3 or so premiums with a like 5 or so regular members.
What’s going on?
ORDERS FOR THE WEEK:
1) Trade Run finished. SOP.
2) Re-activate ALL the Company’s old accounts(total of 3 left)[lol never gonna get to this]
3) Next Trade Run is US region.
^THE ^[?] ^EMPIRE, ^THE ^COMPANY’S ^OFFICIAL ^NEWS ^SOURCE ^AND ^PROPAGANDA ^TOOL. ^AW ^YEAH.