Aaron Leonard https://risingthumb.xyz
* **HEADLINES:** ***BAD EQUIPMENT MAKES GOOD SOLDIERS CONCEPT THREATENS KAISER ARSENAL***
**ASPERMONT, WESTERLANDS-** The last time it was used was like 5 days ago and it wasn’t used before for like weeks. Everyone can gather their own splashes and shit. So I had this talk and was thinking of converting it to like carriers again.
* **EDITORIAL** ***The Cultural Mindsets of Armed Forces in comparisons with each other***
***Irishkaiser -*** There are many armed forces in the world, with each organization tailored to its countries' economic, political and or geographic needs that most armchair generals seem to only think that turning people and equipment into statistics or just another faceless clone on the map is enough to discern victory or defeat. Many people forget the mindset and attitude of the people making up the armed forces also play a role in how many armies are set up in not just equipment but also their doctrine and organization and how an army fights.
To be sure, there is an opposite extreme of this where false, dehumanized perception of countries leads people to vastly underestimate their opponents such as the Wehrmacht’s perception of the Red Army’s weakness. The United States' underestimation of the Vietnamese pain threshold which they assumed is similar to theirs and the bravery and tenacity of French forces in the Great War, which the British used as evidence to rely on French capability during the initial stages of the Second World War. Israel itself was surprised by the Egyptian performance of 1973 which initially overran their defenses because they assumed they’d be as inept as they had performed during 1967. One must remember that cultures and the military subculture within evolves and also adapts with the times and the traumas.
Interviewing a “technically” former infantry Bundeswehr member(he will be returning for officer training), he described how he worked with certain colleagues from the prominent NATO member countries such as the United States, France and the Netherlands. His commentaries on American soldiers interested me because holy shit, I can see that even in their youth, the problems were prevalent in how they’d fight and react in video games were all too familiar to me.
A shorthand conclusion of our conversation was the agreement upon the mantra that:
>Americans do not have missions, only orders.
What do we mean by this? American soldiers below half the officer grades are sub-par when it comes to initiative or independent thinking and are too controlling if they start to command. In contrast with the German army that follows the tradition of *Fuhren Mit Auftrag*(“leading by mission”) which began after the Prussian defeat during the War of the Fourth Coalition and has served as the foundation for German military thinking well into the modern era. An example of this is in the execution of setting up a perimeter and there’s a profound difference in execution between the two:
An American unit, according to our Bundesfriend, would have its commander *SPECIFICALLY* tell people exactly what to do and where to go. Nitpicking every detail and treating their soldiers like yet to be programmed robots. The American soldiers more often than not do not act without specific orders from their commanding officer.
In contrast, a German unit would have its commander only say one word and everyone would understand what to do and execute it within a short amount of time. That word simply being “360!”. Form square, anyone?
This is what we mean by Americans not having any missions, only orders. I built the 1st Regiment Westerlands based on missions, thus our boast that we are a missions-based regiment, not pinned orders on a wall and that’s what gives us our strength and our ability to win regardless of the odds. There’s a saying among my Bundesfriend: “Bad equipment makes good soldiers.”.
From the German perspective, Americans are near worthless as soldiers without their firepower and or numbers, placing greater emphasis on equipment and number of personnel than on the quality of personnel. To be fair, if you have it, use it… However, I can see in the past how our own officers emphasized numbers and equipment only. From the 93rd’s inventory obsession that was dangerously close to delusion due to its puffed up reports and always saying it’s the best or some shit, then the 234th’s emphasis on pure numbers and just eating everything else from the other regiments… That somehow kept fucking itself up and always needed the help of other regiments. Somehow.
You can already see from the American majority regiments that they also have an emphasis on “events” and not “missions”. Their members are lacking in creativity and independent thinking or the skills to come up with decisions on their own based on exploiting opportunities without having to wait from orders from above. They’re followers, not soldiers. Our Bundesfriend later stated that because of this: **“AMERICANS DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MOST CAPABLE OR THE MOST QUALIFIED OR SMARTEST ORDER, BUT THE LOUDEST.”.**
I just laughed and laughed and laughed… Then I cried because it’s so sad and true.
Now, I tempered my German friend’s perception and told him that the German way of war does not apply all the time and that Russia for example was a terrible place to execute it with vast distances makes the threat of overextension much much higher and thus separating units from each other. I also hypothesized to him that the culture and mindset of the American military itself was stunted during the Cold War as a necessity with control by the top brass to prevent any rogue units from starting nuclear war with the Soviets who also had a somewhat similar doctrine.
* **TRADE** CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites *US MineZ Trade Run**
The Directory proudly announces that it has delivered
**1 Diamond Sword**
*in value exchange of*
**5 Health Potions**
MIGHTY SHRAUGER TAKES IT UPON HIMSELF. WITHOUT SUPPORT TO LEAD A ONE-MAN TRADE RUN WHILE EVERYONE WAS BOOKED IN THE WEEKEND FOR OTHER ACTIVITIES.
* **TRADE** CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites *US MineZ Trade**
The Directory proudly announces that it has delivered
**X Infinity Bows**
*in value exchange of*
**some legendaries that I didn’t list**
Someone update me on that big legendary order list if it’s fully paid or not.
* **PvP Drill** CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites *133rd Mass PvP Event - Everyone seems to be just into drills eh*
SOMEHOW BOOKED FOR TRADE RUNS, BUT DRILLS AREN’T. NOTHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THAT AT ALL.
* **DOMESTIC** CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites *FOREIGN OFFICE CONSULT TOP BRASS ON WHAT TO DO WITH “CERTAIN” ACTIVITIES*
Top Brass on vacation says that superior UTC cocks don’t need to boast. They know.
* **DOMESTIC** CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites *X EARNS COMPANY MEMBERSHIP*
Vehicle reporting. Active denial. Target sighted. We will bury them.
* **DOMESTIC** CSC2024 2014-15 Answer for Exam Paper.pdf CSC2024 2014-15 Exam Paper.pdf Documents Downloads Games GPUCache Mail Music nohup.out options.png Pictures Terraria Videos vimwiki Websites *HOME OFFICE IS STUPID GAY STUPID*
His name is GunOverdose and he keeps telling me about “saving the world” and shit or whatever gay ass mission he’s on. Punish him for not working on it, guys. First it’s a MineZ Bot update, then it’s “orders from Shadowhall”, then it’s “busy with other things in the regiment.”
I’ll tell you what it is. Godlessness. I’ll say it again… Godlessness. England prevails.
* **FINANCE** *CLAN BANK DECIDES TO BUY ALL ITS SHAREHOLDERS BEFORE ITS 1.2 MILLION GOAL.*
It’s a slower method, but it’s also a more solid method and securing the wealth base we already have. We’d be debt-free this way. What this means is all the money gained will be used to pay off the people who placed their shares in.
* **FINANCE** *BEAR MARKET HITS. CLAN BANK REFUSED TO MOVE FOR THE WEEK. MINOR GAINS AT THE START OF THE WEEK AFTER.*
No money made this week as a bear market hit and the Clan Bank refused to play. No position is a position as they say.
* **ORDERS:** *
**1)** Trade Run completed. THANKS MIGHTY SHRAUGER.
***^THE ^[?] ^EMPIRE,*** ^THE ^COMPANY’S ^OFFICIAL ^NEWS ^SOURCE ^AND ^PROPAGANDA ^TOOL. ^AW ^YEAH