HEADLINES: MINEZ QUIET. COMPANY EXPERIENCING AN ERA OF PEACE AND QUIET.
ASPERMONT, WESTERLANDS - MineZ has become rather quiet as of late, as though recent attempts by Shotbow, scouts still report an inconsistent time of players who later discover just how... Bad the game is and leave. Only Annihilation is maintaining sustainable numbers and Smash itself even beating MineZ more and more frequently nowadays in terms of numbers and most importantly in my experience... PLAYER COUNT TIME.
Though what extent this is to factors like idling in lobby as sometimes you just leave your account to go do something else.
The good news is, a lot of premiums stopped bothering us though. Which is gut... Nothing is more depressing than having to literally interact with someone who is living proof that maybe there are inferiors in the world and should be treat as such.
Some have begun theorizing that with the leaving of certain people, it has become apparent that they may have been a huge part in getting premiums to interact with us... In the most undesirable manner and that with their leaving, premiums have stopped bothering us. All I ever wanted was to be left alone by those weirdos anyway.
Still, MineZ politics has become rather stale and died down with more and more beef being taken out of the game than in it. At least beef that matters. Well, as long as they don't bother me... That's what I have you Foreign Office guys for anyway.
EDITORIAL - Military Life Advice.
Irishkaiser - As some of you may know, one of our boys has joined a long line of UTC members and citizens with military tradition and signed up on his country's service. He asked for advice and blin, let me tell you he had a bit of idealized hope and expectations. Probably based on his experiences with us and of course, government propaganda... Hahah... Government. They always get you. Now here is a list of advice in army life, blyat.
1) The military is not just filled with the best and brightest. Accept that and you will never be disappointed or deflated. You will get the stupidest, most idiotic sons of bitches that you sometimes will wonder "how the hell did someone like you get past basic training?"
Don't get me wrong. Basic Training is easy. Like, you'd have to be a complete asshat or retard to fuck that up. But uh... Let's just say militaries need cannon fodder to keep their quotas up.
2) Many things you have now will be a luxury when you're in the military. The things you take for granted something as simple as "sleep" will become literally a luxury. But the good news is, in most armies they will train you how to sleep quickly and whenever you want. That is a good skill to have because you will need a lot of it. Trust me, you will need the sleep.
Also, your standards will drop. That girl you wouldn't even give the time of day to before... Well she's suddenly the hottest thing you've ever seen if you're in the army. Why do you think I chase Shotbow girls if I could, blin? Let us all look at them objectively... Yeah, not a lot there. Shiiieet...
3) Get used to the hazing when you fuck up. At least in more "traditional" armies. If you fuck up, sometimes a stern talking to isn't enough. Or even push-ups. Sometimes you will get beaten up in your sleep by your own platoon at times. Try not to be that guy. You will fuck up, but try not to fuck up too bad.
4) Hurry up and wait is going to be the order of the day - get used to it. Imagine you are told to wake up and get out of your bunk after 2 hours of sleep and you have five minutes to dress and go outside to await further orders. Five minutes.
You do all of that. You get out and wait for further orders. An hour passes. Then you're told to move out in six hours. Finally, right? Six hours passes. You get the order that the mission's changed and someone else got the job so you or your unit to go back. Congratulations, welcome to the military. I hope you understand why I did that in the UTC now.
5) Detail is key. The small things. Every time you do anything in the military, it's always the smallest things that people get mad. Yes, it is true a lot of things can hinge on the tiniest detail, especially in battle. You didn't check your rear before firing that rocket? Congratulations you just killed your buddy. You didn't secure your... Whatever it is? Good job, you just lost it and it could cost you your life or the life of your buddies.
So don't be surprised when you're told to do things again and again just because when you make your bed you're off by 1 inch or some shit. Oh, and cleaning. You have to be thorough. And there will be a LOT OF CLEANING. Keeping the camp clean is part of soldiering. Latrine duty is soldiering. Soldier on, soldier, cause you just signed up to be a government's bitch. If your sergeant or instructor finds their inspection of you to be unsatisfactory: DO NOT ARGUE. Even if they were wrong, you'd just make things worse for yourself. Orders are orders.
6) Orders don't have to make sense. Get used to it. You'll know it when you hear it or see it. Sometimes you have to clean up the mess caused by an order that doesn't make sense, whatever it is. It may be redundant. It may be illogical or inefficient. Just be better when one day you're the officer.
But sometimes, you'll find it wise to make soldiers angry or frustrated to distract them from real problems yourself and you'll find yourself giving out orders that don't make sense... All for the men's own good and fighting effectiveness. GROOOOOOOOMIIIING STANDARDS.
These are advice for military life. Detail, lowered expectations and getting used to bullshit. That is the life for us, eh?
TRADE - US MineZ Trade Mission
The proudly Directory reports that it has cancelled Trade Mission because some asshole fell asleep and couldn't supply the goods.
I will now tell Rinjani all your dark secrets
TRADE - Common Market Trade
The Directory proudly announces that it has witnessed the following trades
It's so bad that people are willing to pay to lure people to kill them.
PvP Drill 198th Mass PvP Event - I want to die
DOMESTIC - NON PRISTINE CHAIN SETS TO SELL IS STILL VIABLE?
Directory's study on the use of armor in MineZ consider chain to still be very valuable to a beginning player as they can use it to skip the starting part. Iron armor is still very valuable but once you got it, especially at the start... Then what. Then fucking what? What now? Good job, Avengers end game. Meanwhile, Chain Set gives you that boost and confidence to go out and explore while the extra armor tiers enough to work for. Just think about it.
DOMESTIC - 93RD GUY GETS HIS BERET
A 93rd Regimental has acquired his beret from a contest. He will now advertise it to everyone and... No, he said he was too shy and this is the best picture we got. C'est la vie.
FINANCE - CLAN BANK AT A NET LOSS THIS WEEK
You win some, you lose some. C'est la vie. That is the stock market.
1) Trade Mission Next Week
To post a comment you need to login first.
Articles from blogs I follow around the net
A few days ago YouTube announced that millions of channels would gain access to Community Posts next month. Unfortunately, many people have missed the footnote that they are removing the similar Discussion feature which was already available to all channe…via Data Horde September 21, 2021
It’s a quiet, foggy morning here in Amsterdam, and here with my fresh mug of coffee and a cuddly cat in my lap, I’d like to share the latest news on my FOSS efforts with you. Grab yourself a warm drink and a cat of your own and let’s get started. First, a new…via Drew DeVault's blog September 15, 2021
Generated by openring