Aaron Leonard https://risingthumb.xyz
I have modded a bunch of games, software, and hardware. Please note here, not everything will have a link here, as some things were either done a while ago, that I no longer have the source code or any footage of the mod. The majority have footage or source code at the very least. I will add links later as well.
- Neofetch - I wrote a patch to provide Überzug image functionality, as it is more reliable than w3mimg image functionality.
- Nyavigator - A mod written for Minecraft. It provides a GUI and routing interface to the Baritone Pathfinding library.
- DWM - I run a heavily modified and patched version DWM, an X-based window manager for Linux written and configured in C.
- IdentifyFriendOrFoe - A mod written for Minecraft that extends rendering to make it easy to categorise and render player names based on who they are. This is no longer supported by me, as it was extended and revamped massively by _Silver, a friend of mine.
- TTT Abandoned Warehouse - A mod for Garry's Mod adding a new level to the gamemode Trouble in Terrorist Town.
- TTT Doom Weapons - A mod for Garry's Mod that ports the guns from ID Software's 1993 game DOOM to the gamemode Trouble in Terrorist Town.
- TTT Monster Energy Drink - A comical mod for Garry's Mod that adds a consumable and fully animated Monster Energy Drink to Trouble in Terrorist Town. This ties into jokes I like about boomers and Monster.
- TTT Wand of Universal Wishing - A mod for Garry's Mod that gives everyone the next item purchased by a traitor. Leads to interesting gameplay dynamics.
- Pi Pack - A resource pack that pushes the mod Optifine for Minecraft to its limit, by providing custom item textures for differently named items.
- Other - I have done smaller mods, such as using RAM memory editors to cheat in both phone and PC singleplayer Games, such as Spelunky.
- Patches - I have also installed various patches made by other users onto software I use.
- Nintendo Switch - Installed Homebrew software and custom firmware on my Nintendo Switch, by using and exploiting the Tegra X1 BOOTROM Exploit.
- Raspberry Pi 3 - I used a Raspberry Pi to host multiple Discord Bots providing extended fan wiki searching functionality for a time.
- Raspberry Pi Zero - Hosted a piratebox on my Raspberry Pi Zero for sharing files locally for a very short period of time.
- Arduino - Bought a handful of Arduino Digispark boards, and wrote a payload opening powershell and downloading an arbitrary powershell script on an internet connected device to get pass 8KB Storage limitation. It works as it is not a USB, but a HID(Human Interface Device).
- Thinkpad T420 - Laptop I own that I modified to increase the RAM and changed out the HDD for an SSD. A CPU upgrade is possible but I haven't tried it.
- Windows 10 - Technically a mixture of software and hardware. I have installed the Arch distribution of Linux on a UEFI Nvidia-based Gaming PC, and a BIOS based Laptop,
Add me to your RSS feed readers with the below